Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

I know...I know...I have been a bad blogger. I really havent had much of an update to give and this week I am in CT for work and visiting family.

Anytime I come to CT my days seem to fly by. I have a 1- 1.5 hour commute into the office and usually my evenings are busy with visiting. This time has been no different.

Had a great weekend hanging out with my family! On Saturday, I got to make a trip to the CT shore. There is something about the CT shore that I just love! Maybe it is because I am no where near a beach in LA or b/c I just have this thing for water. It is extremely calming to me and anytime I am around it-- I am happy. The trip made for a few good pictures--
Me and my cousin Abby~being silly

Me and my Mom on the Mystic Drawbridge


Mmmm...Mystic Pizza


Me and my Aunt Lisa

Watch Hill

1 comment:

Violet said...

ok Mystic Pizza!! too cool!!