Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just nothing to write about...

HI
So I haven't written anything in over a week...b/c...I just don't have anything to write about! Last week was rough. I had some really bad days. Basically just feeling sorry for myself and Gary. My birthday came and went. Nothing spectacular-- which at 31-- is just fine! :) Gary did get me a Wii and a Wii Fit though and I have been LOVING it! I have used it everyday. Not really sure if I will lose weight with it, but it is fun to use and I figure 30-60 minutes on it vs. sitting on my butt-- gotta be worth something, right?

So no real updates. We are still laying low on the baby situation. The last couple months of this year will be extremely busy with work travel, vacation travel (YAY! Mexico!!) and holiday travel (YAY!! CT!!), so really no time to be trying to do anything IVF related. We are focusing hard, paying down some bills and maybe in 2009 we can regroup and decide what to do baby related. Although my desire is as strong as it was in...well...forever... the mental break of not having it be in EVERY thought has been nice. I have had a chance to refocus on things I was pushing to the side earlier this year.

My posts may become few and far between as I have some busy weeks ahead. I apologize in advance, but still check in (if you have interest) as I may come up with things to post about!! :)

No comments: