Thursday, April 17, 2008

Getting Ready

Well... I have decided to start a blog. A blog about our struggle with infertility.

Why you ask?

Well...I have read many blogs that are written by strong women who are dealing with this awful situation. I have found hope in many of their postings and I have seen the support they have received from family, friends and strangers... some who can relate and some who cant.

The blogging world is amazing... I have followed several women's stories from the beginning stages of IF to adoption to miscarriages to birth and multiple birth. Each story is unique and I learn a little (many times alot) something from each one. Even if no one takes something away from my blog... I will have our story documented to show our future children! Hopefully they will see how very much we wanted them and worked hard for them!!

So... about us getting ready... we have our first appointment with the Reproductive Endocrinologist on Monday! I am so excited, anxious and very nervous! I have no idea what this doctor is going to say to us. I have all our medical records for the past 4 years. Gary's is a book! ha! I have call all the dr. offices that have done tests on us in the past and asked for a copy of those records... I am really hoping our new dr. doesnt want to repeat the tests.

Send good thoughts...

No comments: