Thursday, April 24, 2008

Phew...sigh of relief

So I told my boss today about what was going on. Normally I wouldn't share something like this with my boss...but considering the # of appts. I will have over the next couple months... I thought it would be important. When we had our consult with the Dr. I believe he said I would have 13 visits! 13! That is a lot and considering the clinic is an hour and a half away... it will never be a quick trip.

Anyway... she was really great! I was an emotional mess (thanks for that gene mom!) and she quickly calmed me down. Told me to take the time I needed and to take the time and focus on what I was doing. I assured her I would schedule my appts. first thing in the a.m. and always be available via cell. Again...told me not to worry about it. I have to say-- it lifts some weight off my shoulders. This is all very emotional and stressful and knowing that I have the support of my boss- gives me one less thing to stress about!

Now it is just a waiting game. I am expecting I will have to go to Shreveport for my 1st blood work either on Sunday or Monday. That is what is going to get this whole ball rolling!! Of course...the blood work is dependant on when my "Aunt Flo" comes... so come on Auntie!! ha! I will have never have been so excited to get my period before!! hehehe....

No comments: