Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My psychic abilities...

So, I wanted to tell you about my new found psychic abilities. Crazy... I know...but listen to this.

So I have a contact at one of the vendors I use for work- her name is Chris. On Monday night, I had this weird dream. Chris sent out this really funny weird email and in it she announces she was pregnant. I dont really remember what else the email said, but found it strange that she had thrown in, sort of off the cuff, that she was pregnant. So I wake up yesterday morning, think about the dream, think it was kind of strange... but then forgot about it.

This morning, I happen to get an email from Chris saying that she is out of the office today and will not be able to make our standing monthly conference call. So I email her back-- thanking her for letting me know and I proceed to tell her about the funny dream I had about her.

Umm... yeah... she just called me. She is 9 weeks pregnant! Now I am totally weirded out about this for a few of reasons:
1. I maybe talk to Chris once or twice a month-- why she was randomly in my dream-- I have NO idea.
2. I never see Chris (she is in Houston)- so it is not like we have ever had pregnancy/baby conversations or such. It's not even like I could have seen abnormal behavior (eating crackers, running to the bathroom, etc.) and suspected.
and
3. I have had stuff like this happen to me before and it ALWAYS freaks me out.

So... I am just waiting to have a dream about myself having a baby and we will be all set!! :)

No comments: