Wednesday, May 14, 2008

And guilt for my bitchy attitude sets in

So i finally heard from the nurse. She had a severe allergic reaction to some medication she was taking-- it nearly landed her in the hospital and she is out on medical leave until Monday. So of course I feel bad. I feel bad that I swore her up and down all day yesterday. In my defense-- she never told me that if I don't hear back from her from a voicemail the same day or the next morning that I should call the regular nurse line. How would I know that? So anyway...I forgive her for not getting back to me...and still feel guilty about being so pissed off yesterday!

YAY! I start my birth control pills on Monday! Very exciting! I have the whole plan mapped out...appointment by appointment by appointment. My social calendar is going to be very busy soon! Ha! How on earth will I keep up??

I should be receiving all my meds in the mail sometime this week-- I think there is going to be alot. Kind of scary. Kind of exciting. I will take a picture when they arrive--so you all can share in the excitement! :)

Time to focus on work again...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes!

So, are you going to post the plan? Is it the June schedule that you were hoping for? I'm so excited for you both!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meech! Wow! Looks like things are moving along! Just like others have inspired you and have touched your life - know that you will touch many lives, as well! Your friends and family love you very much, and are blessed to be a part of your life!!

I just visited Matt, Liz and Madeline's blog - I couldn't help but cry.

Yes, we have a lot to be thankful for indeed.

Love you!
xoxo
Tammy