Monday, May 19, 2008

The "coined" 18 years start today...

Day 1! Yay!! I am really feeling like today is Day 1 of our next 18 years!! Today marks the day that all the "statistics" talk about. How much it costs to raise a child for 18 years...blah, blah, blah. Funny our 18 year costs starts prior to our baby being conceived (do they have a statistic for that??), but ultimately every penny will be worth it! No doubt!!!

We start our protocol today. I happily handed Gary his little blue Doxycycline pill this morning. I took mine as well. I will start my birth control tonight. I haven't taken birth control in sometime, so I figure making part of my evening routine will be best.

I head out to NJ tomorrow for a couple days of work meetings...so I probably wont do any posting until later in the week or over the weekend! Memorial Day this weekend-- how quickly it came up. I wouldn't be lying if I said that even though it is only Monday...I am really really looking forward to a long weekend!

No comments: