Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not trying to string you along...

I don't want you to think I have this amazing ability to increase the level of suspense and anticipation surrounding this. Fact of the matter is... I don't have any news. I haven't talked to the IVF coordinator-- despite multiple voice mails-- I am starting to take it personally!

Gary is heading down there today for some blood work and tests-- I am going to go for the ride. I know...I know...wasn't it just me that was complaining about the ride to Shreveport?? Yes, but--Gary has been really busy with work and extra circulars (aka--coaching and playing baseball) so I am going to take advantage of getting to spend a few quiet hours with him today! "Nurse Cindy" is the one who is supposed to do his blood draw...so if I don't hear from her this morning... I will corner her when we get there. She should know there is no escaping us!! :) (I sound so threatening don't I???)

I promise-- as soon as I know something...I will update!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I sure hope that you get some answers. The unknown is more frustrating than the waiting for me.