Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Slowly digging out...

Vacations are wonderful... but dealing with the load of work you have to face when you get back... is not!

I had a great visit with my sister and cousin- I was so sad to say good bye to them. It was just nice to hang around and visit, eat too much, drink too much, have uncontrollable laughs and of course catch up on some sleep! I always hate saying good bye to visiting family...I just never know when our next visitors will be!
The boys are still getting along great! I am so thrilled that they are co-existing happily!

Gary is away this week for work- New Orleans of all places! Sad that he is gone, but kinda nice to have a completely quiet house to myself! I worked an extremely long day yesterday, did some cleaning, made dinner and was in bed at 9pm! Some would say that is lame...but not me!

So I have a bit of a dilemma... my last "therapy" appt- which was anything but therapeutic- I schedule a next appointment. I felt bad. I couldn't look this lady in the face and tell her I couldn't have her as my therapist b/c she just so happens to be 8 months prego. Well...my next appt. is today/ was today. She called this morning to remind me-- I didn't answer. She called back a couple hours later-- I didn't answer. I was wanting to try to call her and pray that I just got her voicemail. No such luck... I called... she answered. I am such a chicken... I rescheduled for Thursday. Uugghhh... I need to get out of this...I feel bad- like I am going to hurt her feelings or something. Sucks!

Oh and like rubbing salt in a wound-- we got our invoice from the fertility clinic for the ICSI procedure they did during the egg retrieval. Umm...yeah... A LOT of $$$...for nothing. It's gonna suck to write that check. You think they would be sympathetic to the fact that we have already paid a ton of money and have NOTHING to show for it. Couldn't they give a discount or something. Again...SUCKS!

No comments: