Sunday, July 20, 2008

Keeping Busy

I am finding that the busier I keep myself... the better off I am. I have thrown myself back into working out and getting my butt back in shape. My neighbor "R" and I have nightly dates to do our walking/ jogging and I have been using J.illian M.ich.ael's 30.Day.Shred for the past 4 days. That is a crazy hard workout. I figure...if my butt is going to visit Mexico in 4 months... it better look good (or at least as good as I can get it!)

I have really been putting my new hobby to the test-- cake decorating. Yesterday we celebrated our niece's 2nd birthday at my brother in laws. Our niece-- obsessed with Spid.erman. So that is what she wanted for a cake. I was up for the challenge...the results...

I will say-- I was impressed with the results. I wont lie and say it was easy-- took me about 2 1/2 hours to do, but overall I was very pleased!

Soon I will be taking orders!! ha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you mail a cake to Boston? That looks so good.. nice work Meech! Thinking of you guys.