Monday, July 14, 2008

Well that was negative

Okay... so I am back from a nice long walk and I reflected on how negative my last post sounded. I hate to try to pretend that everything is rosey... cause it is not... but I also hate to sound depressed. Hmm... how to walk that fine line!

Anyway...I thought I would post some positives...
- My Family-- I have the best family ever! Not only do I have a great husband, but I have the best parents and sister ever! AND not only that... my I have the greatest extended family too! A wonderful Me mere and lots of wonderful aunts, uncles and cousins!!
- My Friends--I have old friends, new friends, Internet friends, blog friends...they are just everywhere and I am so grateful for all of them!
- Tanner-- my most awesome dog!
- My upcoming vacation- my sister and cousin are visiting for a week at the end of the month! I cant wait!!
- My 2nd upcoming vacation- Gary and I are headed to Mexico in November with great friends of ours to celebrate our 5 year anniversary!!
- Getting back into an exercise routine! Feels so good to get out and be active...even if it feels like a sauna outside.

Whew... just posting that makes me feel better! :)

6 comments:

Debi said...

I don't think you are negative at all. You are being honest. Of course you are sad. I'm glad you are finding ways to cope with the sadness (exercise, writing) - that is the important thing. Still thinking of you . . .

my hope my faith my love said...

I do not think it was negative, you were just expressing your feeling and we all go through ups and downs and are allowed to vent all we want, YOUR BLOG SAY WHAT YOU WANT!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog through TTTC on The Nest. I normally don't post on blogs but I really enjoy reading them. I felt compelled to reply to this post.. I don't think you are being too negative at all. Like the previous comments said, you are entitled to your emotions!
I have reflected a lot on the following verse during my infertility journey. Although IF sucks and I want more than anymore to be pregnant and have a baby, I know that I am learning how to be patient, gaining wisdom, and developing strength.. all of which I know will be very important when I am (we are) eventually a mom! Keep your chin up but allow yourself to deeply feel all of your emotions.


And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance, character, and character, hope.
Romans 5:2-4

Marie said...

Hi Mich & Gary,

Wow! I just read your blog. So sorry to hear. I had tears in my as I was reading. I will keep you both in my prayers. You never know...I still believe in miracles. Stay strong!

Love,
Aunt Marie

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Violet said...

oh hon it's not being negative, it's just being sad. I can't say "I know exactly what you're going thru" but I have small glimpse. you will be in my thoughts.