Thursday, July 17, 2008

My mind is bored

My mind is bored. I feel like I have kind of run out of things to really think about (or write about...hence this post)! I have thought about babies for so long and I am really trying to take a break from thinking about them. Although I will admit-- this is extremely difficult! Every time I go to the Internet...it seems some celebrity has just had a baby-- Brangelina (x2!), Jamie-Lynn, Nicole and the list goes on. They are everywhere... I will never be able to avoid it!

Gary and I have been doing a lot of reflecting this week. This week I really caught a glimpse of just how sad Gary is. This of course... breaks my heart. I want to make it better for him. I want him to know it is okay to be sad and grieve just like I am/have. But he is a man and he is "okay".

We have not talked to the Dr. yet. I called on Monday- he is in CA for a conference-- back in the office tomorrow. The nurse told me she would put my file on his desk and ask him to give me a call. I have my list of questions ready! Maybe his answers will give us some closure and guide us in the direction of our next step-- whatever that might be!

In other news... I am off tomorrow and so ready for a long weekend!!! We don't have plans this weekend and I love it!! I need to get my house in order for our house guests coming next Friday. I cant wait! We will also be getting a new addition to our family. No, not a baby. And really he isn't a new addition...just a new addition to our home in LA. Tupper-- mine and Gary's first baby.Our cat has been living with my parents since we moved to WA in November 2005. My parents are evicting him (just kidding!)... so he is making his first plane ride next week! We are praying he and Tanner get along. As long as we can convince Tanner that Tupper is not a squirrel- I think we will be good! Wish us luck!!!

No comments: