Thursday, July 24, 2008

Slap... and Hugs

Cant wait for this to show up in my mailbox on Saturday.... wahoo... (again...sense the sarcasm)

Okay... I was going to have this just be a negative post-- I even clicked "publish" but I have decided to come back in and tell you a positive thing too!! I have some of the most amazingly thoughtful and generous friends and family. It seems everyday I have received some act of kindness! These thoughts and gifts have given me smiles everyday! I just need to say thank you!! Thank you for the emails, the phone calls, the flowers, the pajama's, the bubble bath, the hummingbird feeder and the cards!! Each and everyone has made me smile! Thank you!!

1 comment:

shawna said...

I am so glad that you have such a strong support system. You deserve it. BTW, I tagged you for a meme.