Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not the news I was hoping for

Dr. called and left a message. Our blood test was negative. Not a huge surprise (I peed on a stick this morning and it was negative) but hurts terribly none the less.

I have no idea what we will do at this point. Gary and I will both need time to heal from this emotional, physical and financial roller coaster we have been on. We put everything we have into this.

Thank you all for your support, prayers, well wishes and thoughts. I could not have gotten through this without all of you.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sorry, honey. (((HUGS)))

shawna said...

I am so very sorry. I was hestitant to post because I don't want to add to your pain right now. I will be praying for both you and Gary.

my hope my faith my love said...

So SORRY :(

Monica said...

Im sorry to hear the news, you both are in my prayers

Mimi said...

Michelle, I am so very sorry to hear this news. Sending along prayers and positive thoughts for you and Gary. (((HUGS)))