Sunday, July 6, 2008

Moments of Doubt and Worry

So the morning has been pretty rough. Through this entire process I have tried really really hard to keep a positive attitude. Today, I am really struggling with staying positive.
While I know it is still early, I am 8 days past my transfer and I tested negative this morning.

Broke my heart.

Again, I know it is still early, but when you read as much as I do on the Internet, you learn things that can cause doubt. It seems most see a + around day 7 or 8. I have read a few people say they didn't get their + until day 9, 10 or 11, but most seem to be earlier than that.

When I get into a situation like this-- where I have put so much of my heart and soul into something-- it takes everything of me emotionally. I cried for hours this morning. Pulled it together long enough to go to church. Came home, Gary was awake, sobbed again for a good half hour. I am just terrified we have put all we have into this and we are going to be disappointed. I know-- not a positive outlook, but I am tired. Being positive is hard sometimes and I am exhausted.

I think the hardest part of this morning was that I had a dream this morning. I dreamt I took a test and it was positive. So I took another test and that one was positive too. And then I took a digital and that test was positive too. When I woke up-- I thought it was real and I was pregnant. Then I realized it was a dream and I still had to get up and pee and test. So I did. My test wasn't positive. Almost like having your dreams crushed.

I have not given up all hope yet-- I am still praying tomorrow I wake up, test and see those beautiful pink lines appear. I am also praying that my friend/carpool buddy has the miracle of seeing those beautiful pink lines too (maybe she already has???? :) )!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

I know that it probably doesn't help AT ALL, but I got a BFN at 8dp3dt and a very faint BFP the next morning. GOOD LUCK, honey!!!

shawna said...

i am definitely praying for you. The day before my positive, I was positive that it did not work. I am hoping that is what happens to you. Good Luck!

my hope my faith my love said...

GL, Hoping tomorrow is the day for you!

Anonymous said...

I'm wishing you all the sticky baby dust I can muster. Try to stay positive and hopefully you will get that BFP this week!

Anonymous said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Keep your chin up!!

Mimi said...

Michelle... I got 4 BFN's on POAS before I finally got a BFP on 17dpo! 17!!! Move away from the stick girl!!! I know, that this is truly a stressful time for you but if you can just hang in there a few more days before doing that again hopefully it was just an early/ or bad test and will be worth the wait! It can STILL happen!

I'm crossing everything for you!