Friday, June 27, 2008

10 still going strong...

Got our call from the nurse this afternoon. She said we still had 10 embryos--thank God! She did say the Dr. sounded like he was leaning towards a 3 day transfer--- so tomorrow will likely be our day! We should expect to get a call around 9 or so and we will head over.
Positive thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated for our babies!! I consider myself and Gary parents already and in 9 months we will be welcoming our baby (or babies) into the world!
I will keep you posted after our transfer...

2 comments:

Debi said...

This is so exciting! I will definitely be thinking of you guys tomorrow and look forward to hearing all about it. Let's talk next week . . . I'll take a look at your calendar. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Monica said...

How exciting!!! Best of luck tomorrow and lots of prayers for 1 or more to stick!!