Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blackjack!!!

Well, just got back from the egg retrieval a little bit ago! Overall I feel pretty good---slept most of the way home because I was feeling a little queasy.

So...reason my entry is titled blackjack??? We got 21! 21 eggs!!! YAY! I am beyond thrilled!! Of course we know not all will be mature and even less will actually fertilized, but having 21 to start greatly increases our odds! We are really excited!

So I am going to lay low for the rest of the night since I am still pretty achy and I will post our fertilized report when I get the call tomorrow!

Thank you all for you thoughts, prayers and well wishes! They mean a lot to me!

4 comments:

Jill said...

WOOHOO!! That is great! Now rest up -- can't wait to hear your fert report!

Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL news! Sounds like you're about to hit the jackpot! ;)
xoxo
Tam

Monica said...

YEA!!! Congrats!! Praying that you have good luck!

Unknown said...

Yes!!!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to hear more...