Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fertilized Report is in!!!

So just got off the phone with the nurse...
Of our 21 eggs, 15 were mature and of those 15, 10 fertilized!! I am so happy! But I am fully aware that we are not out of the dark yet and there is always a chance that some of those 10 can drop off.

Please pray that our embies stay strong and keep on growing!!!

If all goes well-- we will have our transfer either on Saturday or on Monday...but I wont know until Saturday morning.

I will keep you all posted!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That's a GREAT report! Congrats!!! Grow, embies, grow!

The Becklets said...

Wanted to let you know that we also had 10 fertilized eggs with our cycle. 10 months later, I am looking at 3 beautiful babies. You sound so positive - exactly how we were when we went through our 1st cycle. I truly believe that is one of the reasons our cycle was successful. Best of luck to you guys!

Grow embies grow!!!
Patty
(Margo's SIL with triplets from 1st IVF cycle)