Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yay! 3 more!!

Went for a check up today-- turn out good! I now have 12 follies-- measuring between 15 and 9--so the Dr. thinks I am in good shape! I will go back on Monday for another check up...hopefully these follies keep growing and maturing!!

I am starting to bruise up pretty bad from the injections. Not fun or attractive to look at... poor Gary! Thankfully after (hopefully) Monday when I trigger I will be done with these injections! I will have to start progesterone in oil injections (PIO)...but that is just 1 and in my bum. I have heard not so good things about the PIO--long needles, hurt, leave bruises, etc... so I am not out of pain quite yet! Of course, I am sure this is nothing compared to labor...so I am just prepping myself-- right??? :)

2 comments:

shawna said...

I hope that Monday will be your last sub-Q injection ever! The PIO is not nearly as bad as I made it in my head.

Mimi said...

Nice going follies! Keep up the good work and I can't wait to hear the next update!!! :-)