Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tagged Again

I have been tagged again! This time by Shawna:

Here are the rules:The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was still in college at Plymouth State College. Actually-in June of 1998 I was nannying in Watch Hill, RI for a great family. Nannying at the beach gave me a couple of WONDERFUL summers. It was definitely hard work, but I had great friends with me, made some great friends and had some fun experiences!!

2. Five things on my to do list for today. 1. Hang the pictures back on my wall in my living room(I painted yesterday), 2. do some laundry, 3. get to the gym, 4. make dinner for me and my hubby, and 5. Watch the season premiere of Army Wives!!! (so excited!!)

3. Snacks I enjoy. TLC Mediterranean crackers with laughing cow cheese, carrots with hummus, peanut butter toast with banana, popcorn

4. Things I would do if I was a billionaire. A couple things: Try to help fund finding the cure for cancer, Adopt some babies, Travel the world! There is so much I would love to see if I had an endless bank account! I would also shop my heart out!! :)

5. Places I have lived. CT, NH, RI, WA and now LA

3 comments:

Panamahat said...

Hi! Just dropping by from NCLM. Love the pics of your dog, he is TOO cute - especially with the ball in his mouth!

Wishing you all the best for your current cycle. :-)

Kim said...

Good luck with your cycle! I love hummus too! NCLM

SAHW said...

Hello from NCLM! This meme sure is popular in the IF blogging world right now. I loooooooove the laughing cow cheese too! Wish I had some right now...