Thursday, June 19, 2008

Praying for more eggs...

Went for blood work and an ultrasound this morning! Went pretty good! Dr. says I have 9 eggs as of right now. He said it was good. I was hoping for many more than that! I asked him if I could release more-- he said I would probably end up with about 9 or 10. I know I need to stay positive and know that 9 is a good number, but I will ask everyone to say a little prayer that I release a couple more. I would love 12 or 15! :)

I keep having these moments of... I cant believe it is almost time already! I still feel like it was just yesterday that we went in for our consult! I called Gary yesterday and told him he was "knocking me up" in a week... he laughed... then said-- I cant believe it is next week already. Time really has flown by!

I got to carpool to the clinic today-- it was great! I will admit...I was a little nervous...riding for 3 hours with a complete stranger. But honestly... I was quite comfortable with her. We chatted the whole time...had some good laughs... made the 200 mile trip much more enjoyable! And...I saved $50! Yay!!

Also... bought my mommy mobile over the weekend!! Yay! I am so excited! We traded my car in for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder! I think it is going to be the perfect family vehicle-- with room for Tanner too!!

Happy Birthday to Tammy too!! Wish I was in CT to celebrate with you!

5 comments:

shawna said...

9 is totally a good number! Nevertheless, I will pray for more so that you have enough for siblings. Are you feeling okay?

DC said...

Congrats on the great follie check! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get lots of good eggies!! :)

Candid Engineer said...

Congrats on the good numbers. I hope that it all goes well! Good for you for carpooling- esp. on such a long drive. Cheers from NCLM. :o)

Erin said...

I have often thought about trying to car pool to work. I am nervous about time in the car with a stranger. Maybe it's not so bad.

9 is a great number, but I will hope for more.

NCLM.

Pepper said...

I had ten on my first follicle check too and ended up with quite a few more by the time retrieval came around. Either way, nine is an awesome number! Best of luck!

Visiting from NCLM