Monday, June 30, 2008

A constant test

This entire process seems like a constant test. Being tested to see how much we can handle. We are tested emotional, physically, financially and spiritually. Some tests are easier than others. Some tests once complete are like a victory. Some test are so challenging we want to give up. Some tests rock us to the core.

This entire process has been the biggest challenge of my life! Everyday I am amazed that I have been able to get through it-- and kept my sanity (which Gary may argue with!). Gary has been my rock through this- my voice of reason! Without him- this experience would not have been as "easy".

These are some of the thoughts I have pondered on over the past couple days. Laying around not being able to do much gives much time for reflection. Uugghh... bed rest alone has been a test! One that I am happy to say is over!

Next test... stay patient and wait out the next couple weeks until my blood test. This may the most difficult of all!

2 comments:

shawna said...

Hang in there. I know how very tough it is. Each day, or even hour that passes is a little closer to the goal. Good Luck! I am praying for you guys.

Debi said...

I know it's hard, but try to appreciate this time . . . in nine months, there will be no time for reflection and rest!