Saturday, June 7, 2008

My meme

I have been tagged by VA Blondie for a meme. Description below:

The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It's a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, "For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn."
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post.
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don't forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

My six word memoir:
Daughter, Sister, Wife, Friend, Wannabe Mom










I tag:
2. Nit

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for tagging me! That is a hard one...but I will do my best!

Queenie. . . said...

I love how this is going around the blogosphere. It's so much fun to see what people come up with.

Erin said...

Your's is great! How will I ever do this. I give myself until tomorrow to think of it.

I am glad that the shots weren't as bad as you thought.

DC said...

Great photos! This was a fun meme, but tough!

Samantha said...

Love the meme!

Unknown said...

Awwww...miss Chloe made your blog!
Love you!