Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quiet and Slow

So things for the past few days have been pretty quiet-- meaning-- not much to report! I have been doing my nightly injections of lupron. Like I said a few posts back-- it hasn't been to bad. I have actually been giving the injections to myself. Gary was out of town for a night over the weekend--so I had no choice. Sunday night--he made me bleed-- so I have cut him out of the process. I don't think I hurt his feelings!! :)
Went for a check up today-- blood work and ultrasound. The ultrasound looked good-- no cysts! I don't think I have ever had a cyst so it wasn't a real big surprise. I learned how to do my next round of meds-- Follistim and Repronex. So I wait for the call this afternoon (blood work results) and I will start the new meds on Saturday. That will be 3 injections per day-- my poor tummy!
All in all I am feeling pretty good. Slightly more moody and emotional than normal, but I guess that is to be expected. If Gary can make it through the whirlwind of my mood then I think we should be in great shape!!
On one of the message boards I frequently read there have been a ton of BFP (big fat positives) lately-- so I am hoping that is a good sign. Not that their BFP's have anything to do with me... but I will grasp at straws if I have to!!

3 comments:

Miss Feisty said...

Glad things are going well! I, too, will give myself shots & I am dreading that! But, you inspire me :)

Take care...

Mimi said...

It's good to hear that things are going good for you. No cysts is definitely a bonus!

Any chance that you'd allow rss feeds? I found your blog via noswimmers and would love to be able to keep up with you!

DC said...

Good luck with your cycle!! I can't wait to follow your journey!! I'm am adding you to my blogroll and Google stalker - um - reader. ;)