Monday, June 16, 2008

My tummy is sore...

I am only on day 3 of "3 a days" and my tummy is already very sore. My "3 a days" you ask? Well that would be my 5 units of Lupron, 5oiu of Follistim and 75iu of Repronex. Good stuff huh? I have 3 injections for the next 8 days-- I think I am going to run out of space!! I have been favoring my left side because it seemed to hurt less on that side, but now that side is sore. I will have to move back to the right side tonight and give the left a chance to heal.

I went for blood work today! Waiting for the clinic to call and let me know how I am responding to the meds so far. Right now I am stimulating my ovaries. Word on the street is I will probably get very bloated and really feel my ovaries working. Generally I can feel when I am ovulating so I am expecting this is going to be like ovulation on steroids--aka- not fun!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

I had some pretty painful reactions to Repronex several years ago. I ended up IM injections with it instead, which was somewhat better.

shawna said...

My favorite side would change every few days, but I never seemed sore afterwards. I hope things start working pretty quickly, but that it isn't too miserable for you.

DC said...

Stimming is definitely not fun. The bruises on my stomach have all morphed together and I now just have one giant bruise. Ouch!